Sunday, July 08, 2012

Hogle Zoo and More

Thursday morning we met Jen and Jackie at the zoo.  They both have memberships and Jackie was able to get us in for free- lucky us!
Jas, Will, Parker, Isaac, Adam, Liesel, Isabelle and Liesel
 The kids (and I) loved the new Rocky Shores exhibit.  The otters and sea lions were fun to watch!

 Jason and the polar bear!
 Watching the wolves!
 You can't see it well, but that's a crocodile in the background.
 Jackie treated us all to the carousel too!



 Eric, Jen, Adam and William are moving to Arizona in about a month.  We're going to miss them like crazy!
 Elephants!

 The kids got a close view of this gorilla!
 My favorite part of this photo is how Liesel puts her "hands out"!  Ha, ha!
 Liesel rode in the stroller a lot, but Isabelle was her helper when she wanted to walk! 
 Thanks Jackie and Jen for a great time at the zoo!
 Afterwards we came back to my parents' so Liesel could nap and I could pack up our things.  No one else was home, so the boys worked together on this seek-and-find book.
 On the way home I treated the boys to Kneader's.  It was our first time, but we all loved it!



Yum!  What a fun day!  That evening after dinner the kids and I watched "The Little Princess" together.  My sisters. Mom and I recently read the enchanting book.  The movie didn't follow the story accurately, but it was okay.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Wish we saw you more! :)