On Wednesday, my mom, sister Julie and I took our kids to Wheeler Farm. We played on the playground and had a picnic lunch.
Checking out the geese.
The kids brought bug catchers and spent some time filling them with Box Elder bugs.
We tried to get a photo of everyone, but Parker is almost entirely hidden.
There he is!
Then we looked at all the animals.
Afterwards we picked up sno cones from Africa Ice. I love that place, so it's a good thing it's next to my parents' house and not mine. I just might go every day:)
Then I took the kids up to G.G.s to swim.
Liesel and Aunt Janelle
Jada and Isabelle have become great swimmers this summer and can swim all over the deep end!
Liesel is always hesitant to get in the water, but enjoys it once she's in.
One of our cousins brought this water gun. The boys loved it!
It was another fun day for us keeping busy while Brad was up at Scout camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment