Sunday, July 01, 2012

New Portraits

Jackie took new photos of the kids this last week.  I love how well they turned out!  My kids aren't very cooperative when it comes to taking photos, but Jackie manages to get great shots anyway.  I have a hard time deciding which are my favorites so I posted nearly all of them.  That way the grandparents can pick their own favorites too!





























The kids were talking about the baby when this was taken.  I wish I had looked down too.

I tried to use Photoshop to combine a few photos so that I could get everyone looking good in the same photo.  They turned out okay, but I'd be hesitant to print them out any larger than a 4x6.  Maybe with practice I can get better at my photo editing skills.

Thanks again, Jackie!  You're amazing as always!

2 comments:

Laura said...

She is taking our pictures later this month!! Thanks for the referral. She is actually in my mother in laws ward so it is a small world. We are a big group so I bet it may be a bit much but I like her photos and I am sure she has worked with large groups before.

Jackie said...

Jen my dear, I always love taking your photos because it means I get to be with you! Love you guys!