Sunday, February 03, 2013

Cutie Pies

 I tried to take some photos of the cute girlies, but they weren't very cooperative.  

Grandma Aldous is very talented with her crochet.  She made these adorable booties for Elise!
I am a lucky Mommy! 

I love these Sweet Cheeks! 
All of the kids enjoyed feeding Ellie her rice cereal. 
For Parker's 7th birthday he got this gem kit from Grandma and Grandpa Pratt.  He had so much fun extracting the stones! 
 I love this beauty!
Silly Liesel Love! 
Parker also got a Trebuchet contraption from Ben and Angie.
All of the kids adore Elise.  Jason is especially tender-hearted and loves to make Elise laugh. 
 Liesel has so much personality!  She loves these pink boots and insists on wearing them almost every day, ha, ha!
I decided to cut bangs for the first time in a very long time.  They aren't fully cooperative, but it's a nice change.

No comments: