Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Six years ago today Bradley and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. What a wonderful day and our life together has only gotten better each year! A while ago I posted about our engagement and last year I posted a bunch of photos of our wedding day along with the story of our first five years of marriage. You can check them out if you feel inclined.

Brad and I have planned to celebrate our anniversary next month, since he is at Boy Scout camp today. I still went out to dinner tonight though. My two favorite little guys, Parker and Jason, enjoyed Cafe Rio with me.
I love you, Brad!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

So Cute! Happy Happy Anniversary! If we lived closer, I would have gone out with you 3! I'm so glad my brother chose you Jen... what would we do without you? Love you guys!